- The Mission Committee is hosting a Harvest Potluck on Sunday, October 21st, at 12 noon. After sharing a delightful meal with each other, teams will be selected to decorate a pumpkin. The pumpkin and decorations will be supplied – you bring your creative ideas! The following Sunday, October 28th, the… Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- A group enjoyed a fun evening of pottery painting at the Clay Corner August 23, 2018. Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- The September newsletter has been posted in the “Newsletter” page. If you’re not on our mailing list, you may read the newsletter here. If you’d like to receive the newsletter as a pdf in an email or receive it as a black & white paper copy, please contact the office at: firstname.lastname@example.org… Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- August 2018 weekly meal menu Click on this link to view our delicious menu for Loda Township residents. Details about how to order are included. Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- 8.21.18: Thank you, all, who came to the Paxton IGA on August 4th to support our Men’s Group as they sold lunches. They were very busy and had quite a successful fundraiser! Come to the Paxton IGA this Saturday (August 4th) for a delicious lunch and support our Men’s Group… Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
200 S. Locust (corner of Locust and Jackson) Street - Loda, Illinois
Sunday Worship Service at 9:15 a.m.
Sunday School for all ages at 11:00 a.m.
We welcome everyone to our services!
The Loda UMC is a satellite location for the Iroquois Mental Health Clinic. If you or you know of someone who seeks services from IMHC and are unable or reluctant to drive to Watseka, you may make appointments to receive services in Loda. Call 815.432.5241, extension 256, to speak to Amy for more information.
We are very blessed to have Annette Davis and Don Peterson as our musicians during Sunday Worship Service. You may enjoy their talents by going into the "Worship" tab on the top menu bar and click on "Recent Sermons". There you will find "Offertory Music" and "Special Music" for your listening pleasure.
A community service is being offered by the Loda UMC in collaboration with Christ Lutheran High School.
Lunch time meals can be delivered to the home bound of Loda Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week.
(Beginning in June this will change to Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.)
Meals are prepared by the Cissna Park Dairy Queen, the cost is $4.00 per meal, with deliveries after 11:30 a.m. For more information and a monthly menu, please call 386.2237.