- MUSIC IN THE PARK! Sunday, July 14th, we are sponsoring Prairie City and Friends at the Bayles Lake Robinson Pavilion at 6:00 p.m. Come, bring a friend, and enjoy our great local talent! We will be taking a free-will offering to support United Methodist Children’s’ Homes in Illinois. Picnic tables… Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- The Men’s Group will be at the Paxton IGA Saturday, July 13th, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. selling grilled sandwiches. For $5.00, you will get a sandwich (either pork or steak), a bag of chips, and a cold soda. All proceeds raised will go to the charitable projects of… Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- We’re excited to hand out “Congratulations” to several members of our church family. — to Molly Kennedy, who is the recipient of our Outreach Ministry Scholarship. Molly is a 2019 PBL graduate, plans on attending EIU in the fall to major in media production. We wish her all the best… Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- Sunday, April 28th at 6:00 p.m., we will host the Dysart Family in concert and you’re invited! The Dysart Family, from Macon, Missouri, has received several nominations from the Singing News Fan Awards and the Diamond Awards. They have had multiple radio singles do well in the Singing News Charts… Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
200 S. Locust (corner of Locust and Jackson) Street - Loda, Illinois
Sunday Worship Service at 9:15 a.m.
Sunday School for all ages at 11:00 a.m.
We welcome everyone to our services!
The Loda UMC is a satellite location for the Iroquois Mental Health Clinic. If you or you know of someone who seeks services from IMHC and are unable or reluctant to drive to Watseka, you may make appointments to receive services in Loda. Call 815.432.5241, extension 256, to speak to Amy for more information.
We are very blessed to have Annette Campbell and Don Peterson as our musicians during Sunday Worship Service. You may enjoy their talents by going into the "Worship" tab on the top menu bar and click on "Recent Sermons". There you will find "Offertory Music" and "Special Music" for your listening pleasure.
A community service is being offered by the Loda UMC in collaboration with Christ Lutheran High School.
Lunch time meals can be delivered to the home bound of Loda Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week.
Meals are prepared by the Cissna Park Dairy Queen, the cost is $4.00 per meal, with deliveries after 11:30 a.m. For more information and a monthly menu, please call 386.2237.