- Bishop Frank Beard has written a letter concerning the recent shootings. You may read it on our Facebook page (Loda United Methodist Church) or you may go to: www.igrc.org to read it. Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- Sara Shively and Carl Camp represented our church July 27th in the Loda Good Ole Days parade in Carl’s 1928 Buick. Thank you, Sara and Carl! Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- We had a great crew of volunteers painting the exterior of the church during incredibly hot weather. Thank you to all! The church looks fabulous. Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- Prairie City, our Choir, and John, Judi, & William Hauck gave us a great concert. We raised over $600 for “Our Conference, Our Kids”! Thank you to all who attended, who gave generously, and to the Mission Committee. Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- MUSIC IN THE PARK! Sunday, July 14th, we are sponsoring Prairie City and Friends at the Bayles Lake Robinson Pavilion at 6:00 p.m. Come, bring a friend, and enjoy our great local talent! We will be taking a free-will offering to support United Methodist Children’s’ Homes in Illinois. Picnic tables… Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
200 S. Locust (corner of Locust and Jackson) Street - Loda, Illinois
Sunday Worship Service at 9:15 a.m.
Sunday School for all ages at 11:00 a.m.
We welcome everyone to our services!
The Loda UMC is a satellite location for the Iroquois Mental Health Clinic. If you or you know of someone who seeks services from IMHC and are unable or reluctant to drive to Watseka, you may make appointments to receive services in Loda. Call 815.432.5241, extension 256, to speak to Amy for more information.
We are very blessed to have Annette Campbell and Don Peterson as our musicians during Sunday Worship Service. You may enjoy their talents by going into the "Worship" tab on the top menu bar and click on "Recent Sermons". There you will find "Offertory Music" and "Special Music" for your listening pleasure.
A community service is being offered by the Loda UMC in collaboration with Christ Lutheran High School.
Lunch time meals can be delivered to the home bound of Loda Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week.
Meals are prepared by the Cissna Park Dairy Queen, the cost is $4.00 per meal, with deliveries after 11:30 a.m. For more information and a monthly menu, please call 386.2237.