- We patiently wait to hear from Governor Pritzker regarding the next stage of re-opening Illinois and from our Bishop as to when we can re-open churches. We will post information here when we have definite information. When we do re-open, we will follow safe guidelines of social distancing, wearing masks,… Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- Here is the link to what this morning’s worship. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/bi6v02qsjbo Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- This Sunday we will worship together via Zoom. Zoom meeting information has been emailed. If you didn’t receive it, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-710-2899. I look forward to worshipping together! Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- If you or someone you know has recently lost their job, the Hands of Christ Food Pantry is available to help with food. The Pantry is located behind WPXN radio in Paxton and is open on Saturdays from 9:00-11:00 for those who live the in the PBL school district. Pre-bagged… Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
200 S. Locust (corner of Locust and Jackson) Street - Loda, Illinois
Sunday Worship Service at 9:15 a.m.
Sunday School for all ages at 11:00 a.m.
We welcome everyone to our services!
The Loda UMC is a satellite location for the Iroquois Mental Health Clinic. If you or you know of someone who seeks services from IMHC and are unable or reluctant to drive to Watseka, you may make appointments to receive services in Loda. Call 815.432.5241, extension 256, to speak to Amy for more information.
We are very blessed to have Annette Campbell and Don Peterson as our musicians during Sunday Worship Service. You may enjoy their talents by going into the "Worship" tab on the top menu bar and click on "Recent Sermons". There you will find "Offertory Music" and "Special Music" for your listening pleasure.
A community service is being offered by the Loda UMC in collaboration with Christ Lutheran High School.
Lunch time meals can be delivered to the home bound of Loda Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week.
Meals are prepared by the Cissna Park Dairy Queen, the cost is $4.00 per meal, with deliveries after 11:30 a.m. For more information and a monthly menu, please call 386.2237.