- The Women’s Fellowship Christmas party has been re-scheduled for Monday, December 3rd, at 5:00 p.m. at the home of Connie Ross. If you’d like to participate in the optional gift exchange, please bring a $20 gift. For more information, contact Deb Kennedy or Connie Ross. All women of the church… Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- The Women’s Fellowship group has changed the date of the sign painting party to Tuesday, November 27th, at 5:30 p.m. If you’re interested in joining the group to create a wood sign for yourself or to give as a gift, please contact Deb Kennedy or call the church office at… Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- A community Thanksgiving worship service will be held Sunday, November 18th, at 6:00 p.m. at the Federated Church in Paxton, IL. A freewill offering will be collected to benefit the PAMA (Paxton Area Ministerial Association, of which we are a member) Benevolence Fund. Please join us! Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- In just two Sundays, generous members of our church family donated all this for the Courage Connection home, which was a project of Carol Camp’s DAR New Horizon program. Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
- On October 11, 2018, a group of women set off on a secret adventure! One person, the organizer, knew where they were going and Bloomington, IL was their destination. After a wonderful dinner at Epiphany Farms Restaurant, they attended the comedic performance of Jeanne Robertson (center) at the Bloomington Center for the Performing… Continue reading Click Here to Read More »
200 S. Locust (corner of Locust and Jackson) Street - Loda, Illinois
Sunday Worship Service at 9:15 a.m.
Sunday School for all ages at 11:00 a.m.
We welcome everyone to our services!
The Loda UMC is a satellite location for the Iroquois Mental Health Clinic. If you or you know of someone who seeks services from IMHC and are unable or reluctant to drive to Watseka, you may make appointments to receive services in Loda. Call 815.432.5241, extension 256, to speak to Amy for more information.
We are very blessed to have Annette Davis and Don Peterson as our musicians during Sunday Worship Service. You may enjoy their talents by going into the "Worship" tab on the top menu bar and click on "Recent Sermons". There you will find "Offertory Music" and "Special Music" for your listening pleasure.
A community service is being offered by the Loda UMC in collaboration with Christ Lutheran High School.
Lunch time meals can be delivered to the home bound of Loda Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week.
(Beginning in June this will change to Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.)
Meals are prepared by the Cissna Park Dairy Queen, the cost is $4.00 per meal, with deliveries after 11:30 a.m. For more information and a monthly menu, please call 386.2237.